my favourite people









these are some people whom i admire very much from the bottom of my heart....
Einstein -simply... a person who tried to know the God's mind
Euler - postulated many theories even when he got blind ( do u know that he made a journal every week for an year after he got blind)...really a great personality..
Ramanujam - what can i say about him.... true genius of mathematics.... this is my favourite subject and his birth date is 22/12/1887 and mine is 21/12/1987.... i feel very happy thinking that atleast my birthday date has some coincidence at some level...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonhard_Euler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan

Comments

  1. when it comes to scientists, I believe tht Newton is the greatest..His theories were everywhere..the whole world runs on his theories..he contributed in all the subjects..mechanics, gravitation, optics, sound, astronomy, calculus, algebra..u mention it..he did something to that field..n his discoveries and inventions are a lot useful..
    ofcourse it is purely my opinion..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with u... he is greatest... but somethings of these scientists made me feel some difference in my mind set...and i love their passion towards what they were doing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one dude.keep it up. btw, why dont you post th pictures of your paintings? you painted some awesome pictures.it will be nice to put them in ur blog na..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts