Inspiration

Many people say to get inspired by great people like Einstein,Lincoln,Ramanujan.....
But if u can see with ur heart truly u can find great people around u.... its so strange sometimes we dont accept their greatness or simplicity...when we are about to understand it, u are about to lose them from ur surroundings....
I feel grateful to my DAD very much who indirectly made me understand what exactly the struggle in life is.... and also to many movie directors who made me understand there is something in the world thats beyond our thoughts which makes u feel its ur destiny/passion to achieve them....
I grew in a place which was very joyful.... used to study,come home and play with friends.... was a big fan of SACHIN TENDULKAR... childhood days they were very awesome days of life... no responsibilities,no bad thoughts,no feelings of difference in caste/religion/region/sex...
I love the time spent with my grandpa going to market for buying vegetables,fruits... he would giveup his life for me... he loved me a lot....now i feel very sorrow he isnt in this world... the person who told stories when going to sleep, played with me, bought a lot for me... may be this is what people say somethings u feel when u lose them.....
I had come to know the value of HARD WORK after working hard by taking my friend KVK SHARAT as my inspiration.... he was like what i exactly wanted to be.... funny,take it easy type,study hard,sleep sound,enjoy with friends kind.... i used to remind his name everytime i look at my watch for time... to become like him....thanks to him i feel i achieved something in my life for which iam proud.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts