Amazing usage of words

This is English version of Striker (Hindi film) Cham Cham lyrics...


The doors to heaven opened
Some devotees were chosen
They carried a little angel
The message from god
Since then you have been shining in this world

The greatest happiness that's beyond all expectations
These hands glittering like stars
Your sweet voice is like a gentle fragrance
The fair body like a fragrant sandal wood
I wish to spend my entire life in your arms
There's innocence in your manner
Charm in your grace
I want to fill your life with stars
Your face is endearing than god

You smiled like a flower in full bloom
Our eyes met like seeing the moon
Your smile is radiant like the rays of dawn
Your eyes are filled with radiance
You are my life
The eyes yearn for a glimpse of you
This passion is your effect

Gradually, you cast a spell on me, and i was enchanted
Just like you graced this moment
Graced this moment

Comments

Popular Posts